A great milestone for our studio! We have received an Accredited Professional Photographer status from the Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP). The AIPP is Australia’s peak body representing professional image makers.
An Accredited Professional (quoted from their website):
- Is Assessed and Proven – Accredited members are judged by an assessment panel to ensure that each accredited member achieves and maintains an expected level of craftsmanship
- Is Professional – operates a registered business
- Is Professional – has liability insurance, as appropriate to their business
- Is Professional – agrees to follow the AIPP Code of Professional Practice and AIPP Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Is Professional – agrees to abide by the AIPP Accredited Membership Business Requirements
- Is Experienced – every Accredited Member must have a minimum of two years industry experience before applying for Accreditation
- Is Experienced – Has the skill, creativity, style and ability to get the job done on time and on budget
- Never Stops Learning – through the AIPP Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program, all Accredited Members must take part in workshops and seminars throughout each year to ensure they continue to develop along with the industry
This accreditation demonstrates that our studio has the competence and standards to deliver the best for our clients.